Sharing Me With You

My photo
Amsterdam, New York, United States
May 10, 2010 my RCA (right coronary artery) was blocked and I experienced a heart attack two days before my 49th birthday. Now I can add CAD to my list of living with diseases. Life is to short, it's time to live it. Sharing my escapades and life lessons.

Friday, January 9, 2015

Uptown Funk

Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars just blew me away.  I haven't heard that funky sound in years.

Uptown Funk: Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars

Now, Bruno pulled off the rollers in his hair which just added to the funk.  The performance brought me back to the artist of my younger days like George Clinton and Parliament-Funkadelic, Bootsy Collins, Gap Band, Prince, and of course James Brown.  I'm not one for going to concerts but this performance has me itching to see Bruno Mars live.

http://ecagelove.blogspot.com All rights reserved.

No comments: