Sharing Me With You

My photo
Amsterdam, New York, United States
May 10, 2010 my RCA (right coronary artery) was blocked and I experienced a heart attack two days before my 49th birthday. Now I can add CAD to my list of living with diseases. Life is to short, it's time to live it. Sharing my escapades and life lessons.

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

New York, New York

(continued from September 30, 2017)

...Yeah, it was Flushing.

I vaguely recall the subway ride to Queens.  I thought it was strange that we were not underground.  I soon discovered that the subway tracks ran above and below ground.  The art work, known as graffiti, on some of the trains was amazing with vibrant colors, bubble letters, and something called "tags".  Needless to say I wasn't paying much attention to my hosts.  Joyce did teach me better than that.  Where were my manors?






http://ecagelove.blogspot.com All rights reserved.

No comments: