Sharing Me With You

My photo
Amsterdam, New York, United States
May 10, 2010 my RCA (right coronary artery) was blocked and I experienced a heart attack two days before my 49th birthday. Now I can add CAD to my list of living with diseases. Life is to short, it's time to live it. Sharing my escapades and life lessons.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Karaoke @ JJ Rafferty's after Thanks Giving

The Takia Fredward Show.  Rafferty's was rather empty Friday, November, 26, 2010.  John, the Karaoke DJ thought it was due to the shopping frenzy and people not wanting to stop.  Everyone looks for the deals on "Black Friday".  Who coined that phrase?  In my opinion; the pushing, shoving, trampling, and false advertising isn't worth forsaking one's sanity just to get a deal.  I'm just saying.

Four songs each due to the limited patronage at Raffs and we debuted new material.  The lighting was darker than usual but the vocals could be heard without a lot of background noise.












Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: