Sharing Me With You

My photo
Amsterdam, New York, United States
May 10, 2010 my RCA (right coronary artery) was blocked and I experienced a heart attack two days before my 49th birthday. Now I can add CAD to my list of living with diseases. Life is to short, it's time to live it. Sharing my escapades and life lessons.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Puppy Love

(continuation from February 8, 2012)...the saga continues.

...That summer I enrolled in a Summer Theatre Arts Program with Saint Rose College.  Something my mom encouraged me to day and I believe it was some sort of summer job as well.  I vaguely remember receiving a stipend.  I commuted from Watervliet to Albany for the program.  The family had lived in Watervliet for two years now and I lost contact with most of the friends and relatives from the Albany area.  Riding my bike during the summer to visit folks became very tiresome.  I was making all the effort to remain in touch with those we left behind and for what?  To be teased and taunted?  Not worth the ride.  The trips on my ten speed diminished and I moved on with my life in the suburbs.  


No comments: