Sharing Me With You

My photo
Amsterdam, New York, United States
May 10, 2010 my RCA (right coronary artery) was blocked and I experienced a heart attack two days before my 49th birthday. Now I can add CAD to my list of living with diseases. Life is to short, it's time to live it. Sharing my escapades and life lessons.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Alvin Ailey Dancers

Just looking for desk top backgrounds of dancers one day and binged Alvin Aley images.  Had to create a photo gallery. It's nice to look back every once in a while. Just don't get caught up in what should have been.

I had my fun as a dance and theatre minor in school. Mom was right to insist that I major in business. Every now and then I get a longing for the Arts. My facilitation of New Emloyee Orientation at CA One Services were performances for me. Ahh, to be a facilitator again....:)





OK, back to reality.

No comments: