Sharing Me With You

My photo
Amsterdam, New York, United States
May 10, 2010 my RCA (right coronary artery) was blocked and I experienced a heart attack two days before my 49th birthday. Now I can add CAD to my list of living with diseases. Life is to short, it's time to live it. Sharing my escapades and life lessons.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Strange Looks

Is there something wrong with me?  I had to snap a picture in the men's room this morning since I kept getting strange looks from my co-workers. Not to mention the murmering.  Do I look fat in this shirt?  I don't think so.  Though in these pictures it does look like I have a little gut.  Darn horizontals!
Am I paranoid or what.  No I don't think so.  Ever since the fall out of my little brother and I, the office atmosphere has changed.  People are snapping for no apparent reason and I seem to get the brunt of it.


My hair is tight and face is flawless today (not shiny).  The oil control is working.  My attitude is still very laissez faire and my motto is still "Life is too short, it's time to live it".  So who gives a hoot.  The reality is that for the first time the office wittnessed another side of me.  The not so sweet passive aggresive side that can push a person to the edge.  They wittnessed the fearless "Eduoard".  I've stated on several occasions that I fear no man regardless of his/her position, only GOD. 

Just a few scriptures to back up why I fear no man.

Ex 18:21
Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens:
 
De 6:13
Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name.
 
2Ch 19:7
Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD be upon you; take heed and do it: for there is no iniquity with the LORD our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of gifts.
 
Ps 56:4
In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
 
Search God's word:  http://www.searchgodsword.org/ 
 
I guess I'm just trying to say that my heart shall no longer be troubled from the incident.  All is forgiven and forgotten and I have moved on.  I can no longer carry excess baggage or be concearned what people think of me.  It's not good for my health; physical, mental and spiritual.  For man does not hold the key to the kingdom that my mother is now a resident of and where I know I will gain entry.  For I am a Prince and my true father is the King of that kingdom.
 
I will continue to walk carefully and wise and seek the prize that is promised to me.  However, I will not allow any man to disrespect me or mine.  So if I must remain steadfast in a moment of discourse, so be it.  This is who I am, take it or leave it.   

No comments: