Sharing Me With You

My photo
Amsterdam, New York, United States
May 10, 2010 my RCA (right coronary artery) was blocked and I experienced a heart attack two days before my 49th birthday. Now I can add CAD to my list of living with diseases. Life is to short, it's time to live it. Sharing my escapades and life lessons.

Monday, August 23, 2010

JJ Rafferty's Video Playlist 8/20/2010

JJ Raferty's again.  We were the show this time.  No one outside of our party was singing.  The bar was empty during the Karaoke time but the crowd came in around nine.  Our beer and ice guy for the night, Bobby, Mmmm.  Couldn't get a picture of him but let's just say that lifting the buckets of ice and cases of beer is a pretty good work out for the biceps.


No editing, just uploaded from the camera.





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: