Sharing Me With You

My photo
Amsterdam, New York, United States
May 10, 2010 my RCA (right coronary artery) was blocked and I experienced a heart attack two days before my 49th birthday. Now I can add CAD to my list of living with diseases. Life is to short, it's time to live it. Sharing my escapades and life lessons.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Full Discolosure

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2010 
12:15 AM

Since 1999 I've been procrastinating about writing a book.  Just never seemed to be enough time and now it appears that I may be running out of it.  I've managed to get seventeen pages and a partial outline completed over the past eleven years.  Most of which was done in 1999 when I was enthusiastic about the project.  

I've been re-energized and I thought what a better way to get started than to blog what I have thus far.  This will reintroduce me to the tone in which I was writing, hopefully.  Though I have not been writing, I've managed to address some issues that are revealed in the book and come to terms with them as well as myself.  My recent tragedies have moved me to a place where I am my true self without shame or regret.  So here it is; "Just As I Am" - Thank you E. Lynn.

No comments: