Sharing Me With You

My photo
Amsterdam, New York, United States
May 10, 2010 my RCA (right coronary artery) was blocked and I experienced a heart attack two days before my 49th birthday. Now I can add CAD to my list of living with diseases. Life is to short, it's time to live it. Sharing my escapades and life lessons.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

JJ Rafferty’s

F A B U L O U S, FABULOUS time last night at JJ’s.  I hadn’t been out to Karaoke in a while.  It was a great hanging with my girls, Nia, Lita, and Takia.  They’re all grown up now.  My last memory of them is when they were just little ones and I used to baby sit for them.  So much love there.  I had know idea that I had left an impression on them and my babies sing.  To think that I almost bailed on this.  I was so tired after work but I did not want to let them down. 
The night turned into a family affair.  We were the Karaoke show.  Videos to come.  Have to edit them first. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And each time we go it will be better & better. Besides there is more than one karaoke venue to bless with our fabulousness...killin' 'em softly...LOL

Much Love,
Nia

Unknown said...

Wish I was there Edward!!! Glad you went...Love you...Jan