Sharing Me With You

My photo
Amsterdam, New York, United States
May 10, 2010 my RCA (right coronary artery) was blocked and I experienced a heart attack two days before my 49th birthday. Now I can add CAD to my list of living with diseases. Life is to short, it's time to live it. Sharing my escapades and life lessons.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Time Warner Cable

Saturday, June 5, 2010
12:19 AM

Ok, what's up with Time Warner Cable.  I mean, the new upgrade is nice and all but the constanct rebooting, tiling and freezing is getting on my last nerve.  Not to mention that the DVR tends to not record the entire show at a crucial part in a series like American Idol.  Good thing I was watching the finale.  What recorded was, "and the winner is..." 

Who has time to wait for the service man or to disconnect the box and take to the office for a new one.  I certainly don't.  At least not at the moment.  Maybe by the fall line up.

I'm just saying.